Thursday, June 15, 2006

party party!

my punch.... packs one too
My summer punch is excellent, I think it's all the fruit that makes it so ace though really.... It looks pretty too. The recipe? If I told you I'd have to kill you.
postman pat and abby (not Jess)
Abby's cake was a picture cake. She was not best pleased to find herself age two in a Postman Pat van.... Ha!
She had quite a lot of money for gifts. Some cinema Vouchers, some excellent CD's (that I like too!) and of course the chocolate fountain.
We'd had a rather embarrassing moment the night before when she'd come down stairs and found Spring naked in the front room. It was hot. He'd undressed... No big deal. We weren't being naughty (I can assure you)
When Spring arrived she told EVERYONE to watch out he didn't strip. Poor Spring. He's not used to teenage girls. But he coped rather well.
The party had to stop at 9pm for Big Brother of course.
I'm fairy sure Spring is hooked on BB now. He was laughing at it.
Ha.... outted Councillor.
A glass of Baileys and he's anyone's.

No comments: