Tuesday, June 20, 2006

snippets


Tuesday evening. Why do my days off go so quickly? I spent most of the day cutting out heart shapes for Rainbow Guides.
Abby's on the laptop again. She keeps asking me how to spell stuff. At first I was kind of pleased that she WANTED to spell correctly. Now I wonder whom she's talking to that makes her wish to spell correctly. Remember when she asked to get a passport so her and Danika could go visit the 'nice' Egyptian boy they'd met online and invited them to spend a nice week in that sweet little country... hmmmm.
I had some prints done in Boots today for Rainbows and took one off of Spring. When Abby got home it was sitting on the TV. She had a fit and said she couldn't STAND looking at that all the time. After hiding it once and me putting it back she conceded that at least no one would nick the TV. It was a handy guard dog.
She is so naughty. Wonder where she gets that from?
The St Lucian child comes tomorrow..... Great! I'm on a late so my parents have to pick her up and drop her back here. In some ways she may feel more chilled just here with Abby. Hope so anyways.
One more day till pay day! And 28 days till I'm no longer a toothless hag!
Plus Spring says we might go away for a weekend in August. I want to go 11th and 12th August. We'll see.
Danz has gone to see Miss Saigon with my mum..... Abby didn't want to go.
Hope you're all ok out there. Keep in touch and don't forget me ok?
kisses
xxx

No comments: