Saturday, June 03, 2006

bad me

I'm a failure. I realise now just why I've been so down. Money. This month I haven't been able to pay all the bills again. And I'm sliding and I think in a minute I'll be in a pit and the lid will close on me.
So I took a deep breath and wrote to the debt agency again who helped me 5 years ago. I'm not sure they deal with people twice. Maybe one set of advice and your own your own.... Hope not though.
But I need some help. No good sat crying about it.
But I can't afford to get Abby a present for her 16th. She said it doesn't matter. She said she has me and that's all she needs.
My parents are having the house totally decorated and a new kitchen. They rang and asked if they could come for dinner one night as they're living off chip shops. I freaked and said No Way! I can't afford two extra mouths for dinner.
Totally OTT and they probably aren't talking to me now.
I feel better though for getting it in the open, not sat worrying and not sleeping and allowing the anxiety to spill out into other forms of behaviour.
You reckon they help people twice?

2 comments:

Jude said...

Ring the CCCS they nice people

http://www.cccs.co.uk/

Donna said...

I work for the local council and see money wasted left, right and centre. Let me know if you start that revolution ... I'll be right with you (well at least until I spot the first pub - then I might drift off).