Monday, June 19, 2006

busy busy

I have a very busy week ahead. Back at work today after the week off. I seem to have had more holidays than ever this past few weeks. To be honest I'll be glad to get back into the work normality again. I can't see Spring all week. He's busy when I'm free and vice versa. We've been seeing each other 8 weeks now. I guess I still haven't put him off.
I have psychiatry this morning... Yet another different consultant. I guess the Italian one has left. None of them last too long.
The St Lucian kids come on Wednesday. I feel it's been sprung on me a bit. We haven't had a single meeting at school to tell us what's expected of us. Just an itinery of what time to drop them places and collect them. I spent Saturday clearing Danz room... beating a pathway to the bed so she can sleep there. I have no idea how she collects such a lot of crap in her room. Trouble is with our stupid rubbish rules in Bristol, I have no idea how I'm going to get rid of the black bags full of rubbish. We had a baby rat in the house on Sunday. I don't know if it got in or Bailey brought it in... Gift time. My neighbour got rid of it for me in the end.
Abby's very last exam this morning.... Relief all round. That was my best time ever... The summer after exams. No pressure and lots of time to do what I wanted.
I reckon I'll miss Spring this week. Next time I see him will be next weekend at Witchfest. Hope it's not too hot. Last year was unbearable. You'd think witches could do something about the weather :)

No comments: