Wednesday, June 28, 2006

promming it

Stressy Stressy. Work today was ok but I had my appraisal thrown on me. No time to prepare or get all edgy. It was ok. They said I was a good nurse but could be bossy (who me?) impatient sometimes (you got the right person?) and have conflicts with other strong personalities (no shit sherlock) Anyways she did buy me a bar of chocolate and made me two cups of tea so it wasn't all bad.
Vile doctor was working... Guess what? I was EXCEPTIONALLY nice to him. Everyone noticed. I even asked his opinion ONCE (hmm once was enough)
On the way home I had to collect Abby from the hairdressers. It's her end of school prom tonight. They even have a limo booked to whisk them to the ball.
In my day it was a bottle of pop and a packet of pork scratchings down the local youth centre.
Pictures later.... Hopefully.

No comments: