Sunday, July 30, 2006

what do I really really want?

Now wait a minute, whose the girl who said she'd never fall in love again, never want to be with someone full time, never want to live with someone?
Don't get me wrong. I have no intentions of EVER getting married again. Marriage is stupid. Something people do to affirm their commitment to each other and have a big celebration. If you love each other then there is no need for affirmation and wedding parties are expensive extravagance. But after a weekend spent with Spring I really miss him. I'm here alone (ok I got my girls) but I want to talk to him and have his company.
The girls went out with their dad. Must be the first time in ages. He came at 7 and brought them back at 7.30. I was mad. I thought they were going to see Superman. It apparently was a complete disaster and the girls wanted to come home.
Abby walked in and asked if Spring could come back tonight.
Sadly not.

2 comments:

Jude said...

I think you should get married in the nude at pontins.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me a huge smile. So good to see you.... well.... just good to see you happy honey.
*hugs*