Sunday, July 09, 2006

ex ex ex ex.... thankfully!


Poor Spring. He tries so hard but sometimes things don't work despite best laid plans. His ex wife is doing 'something' almost every weekend in August and September. So his plan to take me away have dissolved. Thing is... I kinda think it's a tad bit of not wanting to see him happy. Ex's are so hard to deal with. Look at me and Cretin. He still continues to make our lives a misery on every given occasion. Wait until he finds out I have a boyfriend. It'll be 50 questions as to who he is, his family heritage and down to whether we have depraved sexual practices in front of the girls.

I also really detest his girlfriend... Mainly because of the times she's upset the kids. It's not the kids fault. I feel like Small Spring is caught in the middle a little bit and won't have him made to feel bad in any way. So we aren't going away in the way we'd planned.... We're trying to snatch a night in July maybe? We'll see, no pressure. It's meant to be fun not a trial. There's always the turkey and tinsel fun weekends at Christmas. I can wear tinsel in strategic places and feel MUCH more relaxed ;)

I feel good tonight. I like being able to take control and understand stuff. Rise above the crap.
Oh cat worries..... Taylor has a limp. He's ALWAYS got something going on. Probably fighting with the neighbours with the 6 England flags (still up) scabby cats.
Bailey has brought in yet another huge Moth Moth. I am the moth rescuer in this place.
Plus I'm longing for a new kitten.

Ps Hi Spacey. I was so pleased to see your comment. Hugs for you xxx

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

Oooh hello! *waves*