Saturday, July 22, 2006

hot Trin.

It's always the way. Not enough money and always something else more important (or Image Hosted by ImageShack.ustempting) to buy. After the puncture a a couple of months back, I had never got the spare fixed (silly cow) and sod's law on Thursday after an arduous day at work in the oppressive heat I went out to a flat tyre.
I managed to drive slowly to the garage and pump it up a bit. But I was so stressed. I'd opened a new bank account and the cash card had come but no pin number. My only option to get out cash was the drive to town, park, walk to the bank..... Then drive to the garage and get both tyres fixed.... Oh and in between all of this nip to the dentist for yet another tooth impression for my Maryland Bridge. All this is temperatures of about 90 degrees and the horrendous Bristol Traffic.
However I didn't collapse and die or even lie on the ground screaming. I was a bit stressy but I survived... Imagine me doing all that a few years ago!
So what else has happened?
My pin number finally came. Everything got paid into the right account... Relief!
I've booked to go to chav Pontins on August Bank Holiday week with the girls and Spring and small Spring. A three bedroom chalet. The kids all together are quite the combination. Small Spring is used to being the only child and in so doing everything his way. Abby is used thinking she's the only child and doing everything her way.
Danz is just Danz though I have to say she's becoming more Kevin and Perry every day lately.
Spring is just a spoilt Bison. And me? Pure and more charming every day.
Spring joined my Gym today. He managed a whole three and 1/2 lengths before we had to call the paramedics in. It's a months trial thing. We both like swimming.... We went this morning and took Danz. She kept trying to get him to float but I fear it was rather like trying to get a concrete block on the surface of the water. Maybe next time we can get those hideous Noddy arm bands off of him.
I guess we've actually had a lot of fun lately. Spring is quite fun in a Bisonic way.
Wish the heat would tone down a few degrees though. Makes me flakey and grumpy.
We're going bowling tonight... All of us. Abby's leaving the laptop for an hour. Pictures later hopefully.
Keep cool everyone.
Whose Birthday is this week then????? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what?
I can hear you smiling from here.
X