Sunday, July 16, 2006

a steamy day


Today was the S&D open day at Midsomer Norton. We got up at the crack of dawn to get down on that hot steamy platform to join in all the fun and frolics. Hmmm. It was ok. I'm not into steamy trains really but the day was glorious and the people were nice especially men called Julian with shorts on. My parents came along, my dad seems to like trains Reminds him of his youth... crikey did they have trains in the 17th century?
Anyways, I brought a slate for the signal box roof so my name will forever remain there. How romantic.
Spring told me this morning (after probing) that I now came before the Railway. I am officially more important than the S&D. Wow.
We had a nice if hot day. He took me out for Sunday Dinner, then we attempted a walk but I was too hot. It was too hot to do anything physical.
Talking about hot and physical.... ummm never have a passionate encounter after chopping chilies. It's an interesting hair raising experience. That's all I have to say on the matter.

My dad in the white hat buying raffle tickets... I better bloody win the first prize. Two tix for the Eurostar, first class. I am after all a first class kind of girl.
Me and Spring have planned our future today. We are going to become millionaires and open our own Nudist Colony.
You can all come join us. At a price, of course.
We might even have our very own train line in the gardens. Naked steam. Ooer.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Watch out for hot coals...