Wednesday, July 12, 2006

imaginary images

I think my body image is improving... Well slightly. Collette took some pictures of me on Monday at Rainbows. I look hugely fat but not unattractive. Maybe it's because I look relaxed and happy? I think I'm a bit less negative since my nights away in the naturist resort. I got a picture of me semi naked taken by Spring... And I like it.It's happy and sunny and so me. Actually I feel a bit guilty for thinking it's an ok picture.
Work is slightly better. I was dreading today. 13 patients booked in 6 slots. But it was ok. The best bit of today was having my mould made for my new tooth. Yes, this time next week I'll be able to smile again... I'm so excited.
I have to go open a new bank account tomorrow. My financial situation demands it. I hate anything to do with banks or money, so I'll be a nervous wreck until it's done.
I will not be intimidated by the bank clerk (keep telling yourself that Trin)
I'm becoming quite the vegetarian cook you know. Small Spring has been away at school camp for 2 nights and I've been feeding up his scrawny old dad. We had vegetarian fajitas and veggie spag bol already this week.
We spent the night glued to the TV watching the almost totally fantastically real life Holby City. Drama blood guts and gore as a disgruntled punter blows up the hospital because his ingrowing toe nail operation was cancelled. The plot twisted and rocked until I could stand no more and allowed Spring to turn over to get the end of University Challenge. He threatened to end it all if he got more than 2 wrong (pah he's had his life anyways in the words of Nikki BB)
Men! I don't NEED university challenge to know I'm superior.
Oh BTW... Talking about universities WELL DONE ROB. LOVES YOU. YOU ROCK. xxx