Tuesday, July 04, 2006

hot tuesday


About time I posted pix of the garden. I'm pleased with it's colour but it's a little wild already and by the time August comes it will be extreme!
This is my first attempt to grow fruit and veg. These are my strawberries. Green so far but I can't wait to taste them.

Tomatoes!! One of the plants was really small and weak when I planted it but it's come up a treat. I'm actually really thrilled these are growing, such a sense of achievement.

My flower bed. The roses are getting wild and the dill bush has taken a whole life of it's own. Note the sunflower in the front. I didn't want sunflowers this year. They took over last year. Nature has a way of doing what it wants to though.

Poor Bailey Cat. So hot she doesn't know what to do with herself.
Maybe the mint and tomato plants will shade her?

No comments: