Friday, July 07, 2006

be gone oh ye repressive clothes


Springs jesting about taking me to some naturist resort down south turned out to be more than a playful jest. He picked me up at 7 pm and we headed down south towards Bournemouth way. The closer we got the more nervous I got. I wasn't sure I could go through with this. But never let it be said that Trin isn't one for a challenge.
I think looking back I have an extremely low self esteem on my body image. I can't imagine who would ever wish to see me naked or even be subjected to me being naked around them. "Put your clothes on woman" I feared they'd shout.
After some driving through narrow country lanes (The Wickerman came to mind) We arrived at the gates. Spring was telling me off for calling it a nudist colony, he said that's a 1960's term. Hmph.
I was dreading the nudists all skipping to the gate to unlock it. Penis's swinging in the air. Boobs bouncing. Maybe disappointedly a man arrived fully dressed and normal looking. He had a son of about 15 on a bike going out of the gate as we drove in.
We drove to the top of the drive and got out.
"Dinners ready in the dining room" he said and left us at our chalet.
The chalet was small but lush. Comfortable and pretty and small. Our names were outside on a small chalk board. Trin and Spring. I noticed a few other names on boards outside other rooms. 'Graham and Angela' 'Arthur and Peggy' 'Bryan and Sheila'
I realized that I was going to have to strip off and walk totally naked into a dining room full of other people.
I had two LARGE glasses of red wine and followed Spring. I could see several naked bodies in the window ahead. I took a deep breath and was very brave.


As we walked in everyone looked up. Spring said hello and I smiled (sort of) I took a plate and some food and we sat down. Everyone was naked. There were 8 other couples. I drank another 2 glasses of wine and those people all suddenly were very attractive and everything was really funny fuzzy and warm.
whose got a bum like this?
After dinner we left the table pretty sharpish and headed to the pool and jumped in. I was so inebriated. I could hardly stand up and at one point slipped on the steps and went in head first including glasses. Spring just laughed... git.
We had a really lovely evening just playing in the pool skinny dipping. A welsh guy came and talked to us. It was kind of odd looking up at him from the pool. The first thing on view was his wrinkly willy framed nicely with auburn pubes. I told him it was my first time. "You'd never know" he reassured me "most first timers have no idea where to look, it so obvious"
No fear of that I thought, I bloody well know exactly where to look. Bad Trin.
The next morning more sober I was a little shyer. I did breakfast nude but spent much of the day with a tee-shirt on. But it did torrentially rain and I was cold.
The nudists were ok. Nice, polite and friendly but there was one issue I had with them.
Yep, the TV. There were no TV's in the rooms. There was a joint TV lounge with sky plus.
Great, but they wanted to watch.... FOOTBALL and bloody TENNIS.
I wanted to watch big brother. They hated BB. Idiots. So I had to run to the lounge after dinner and hide the remote, stake my claim to TV rights.
They weren't pleased. They told me that it WAS the WORLD cup.
So???
So, back home and reflecting. I always wanted to do something like that. Something really different. But what is so different about not wearing clothes? Why is it considered so dirty and rude?
I was brave. I guess really deep down I'm not in the least shy. Not sure if it's the nurse, the Leo in me or just me. It's given me a boost and I had such a lovely chilled out time with just me and Spring.
Once in a lifetime thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on then Flaps. We are waiting for the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Not him!

Anonymous said...

Blimey as someone who likes to wear layers all summer I think you're a bit brave.

Spaceminx said...

I think its great Trin. Well done you. You're alot braver than me.

Oh but I have to tell you off for drinking alot & then going for a dip. Naughty Trin. *slaps wrists* ;)

Donna said...

WOW!! You really did that? I'm so impressed ... I love skinny dipping but have had only a couple of opportunities to do so. But going to dinner naked? I don't know if I could do it ... I'm in awe of you doing that.