Friday, May 05, 2006

way hey Thomas.

into the tunnel choo choo
I love the Holy Moly Newsletter.
Found on the ITV duty logs a message from a disgruntled viewer

"I would like to ask when Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends will be returning to CITV. I worry about the current generation of children growing up in a Thomas the Tank Engine-free environment. I would like to point that use of public transport should be encouraged as much as possible and Thomas is one of the greatest ways to do this. My favourite episode was the one where Donald crashed into a signal box and Douglas destroyed a brake van."



Was this you Spring? ;P ;P ;P
(or maybe even worryingly... Clarrie?)

4 comments:

Steve Sainsbury said...

Regret tweren't me Trin. Anyway Thomas is so last year - it's Ivor the Engine who floats the cool spotter's boat this year. (Merchandising is cheaper too ...)

Trinity said...

tsk Thomas is SO last year
my pix

Jude said...

Deffo Claz.

clarrie said...

we have the entire T the T archive on video. We could supply ITV. I almost miss Thomas & friends, it was better than YuGiOh gx & Jackie Chan