Sunday, May 14, 2006

hit the hut mut

human pizza NOT vegetarian
Just when you think it's safe to come out of the train lavatory you find a model bus.... One of only 12 ever made, on the shelf.
Now model bus collections? Now that's something else ;P
I spent the day with Spring. We went on a short walk in the woods but I forgot my trainers and it was muddy and he refused to carry me over the worst bits... Plus I had to practically Limbo under a tiny gate to get into the woods.
We had an extremely short visit to The Bath Arms (a pub near to Spring) Hmmm odd place. Full of Art Decor and fresh paint and picnic tables. Apparently the interior is unfinished. It was full of middle class families with posh accents. Not the sort of place to take uncouth Spring so we ended up in Pizza Hut (more his scene) 12 inch vegetarian with extra lentils and extra cheese.
Could he cause chaos in Pizza Hut?

That is the question.
"So Trin says 'What d'you want to eat darling Spring?' so I says 'summfink chav,' so she says 'McDonalds?' so I says 'No, that's too chav', so she says 'Pizza Hut,' and I says 'Yeah'.

So we hit Frome Pizza Hut and I go for the 24" lentil feast with extra lentils and houmus, and she goes for the 6" chicken offal supreme on a bed of baby ducks with a grown-up duck side salad and fizzy duck juice".



We are banned from Pizza Hut. Fecking good job too. Crispy salad my blue cheesed ass.
He left a tip
"more lentils needed"

1 comment:

Trinity said...

you just kinda know I'd NEVER call him Darling.......