Saturday, May 06, 2006

saturday rant

The sodding cats have been digging up my bulbs from Holland. My pride and joys. Grrr. I got up early and went to the gym. I only did 12 lengths... Failure. TBH I could have done tons more but the pool was full of stupid women with babies who stood plumb in the middle of the pool doing the baby talk crap. I got pissed off and got out.
Least I went though.
On the way back the roads were empty. So I was rather surprised as I was driving at 30 miles an hour to have to do an emergency brake stop. One of those fecking stupid motorised wheel chairs with an old women in it pulled out in front of me and crossed the road. There was no car in front or behind me... She obviously didn't even look. So who governs the use of these deathchairs? Who teaches these gits to use the roads safely? If I'd hit her I'd no doubt have injured or killed myself and Danielle. I know evasive driving is v important but I tend to scan the pavements for running kids and cats... My mind doesn't register f*cking moto wheelchairs..... GRRRRR.
BTW I am loving The Raconteurs in a major way. Jack White is a particular love of mine (I saw them at Reading) OK I know the coke thing was.... Well odd. But he has his baby Scarlett now to clothe and feed... Actually Scarlett White? Hmmmm

No comments: