Friday, May 05, 2006

help

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSpring and Wulf coming tonight where do I buy Lentil Pizza?

Edit*
Seems there's a lot of you vegetable cannibals out there. I know my lush Clarrie is. I've tasted her wares many a day.
I shall be trying out those recipes (including the magic mushroom one from Grumblemag) on him.
If he dies it's your faults ok?
Thanks for the email Ria... you're so lovely. Ria sent me this picture. Rude or what?
Not sure about the celery use you mentioned though......... ;)
I'm still not sure about these recipes with no lentils in. Won't he collapse without a daily intake of the little hard things?

4 comments:

clarrie said...

make yummy pasta a la clarrie: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~parkerv/as3/recipes/pasta/tagliatelle.htm

or lasagne a la clarrie:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~parkerv/as3/recipes/pasta/SpinachLasagna.htm

Trinity said...

I can't eat spinach. It's like a weed

Anonymous said...

That Quorn stuff isn't a bad substitute for Mince if you get stuck for ideas, you can make Lasagna, Bolognese - any pasta dish convincingly without meat or lentils in sight. Use wholemeal pasta for extra health points. Plenty of freshly grated Parmesan and a Salad side dish... BELCH...

clarrie said...

I have a v.g. lentil loaf recipe if you need it