Friday, May 05, 2006

bad nurses and bulbs

The Sun reports NHS scandal
Thanks Clarrie for pointing this out to me.... hmmm. Nurses with their naughty iPods?
Well iTunes needs at least XP to function so this would NEVER happen in my hospital. The computers run on Windows '95 (or less) they are so damn old, slow and crap.
Dunno how they're so sure it's the nurses though.... More likely the office staff who take up ALL the parking places.
Don't get me started on car parks.

blue things
I've had a shipment of bulbs and shrubs from Holland. Been planting all morning. Baileys been following me around digging them back up again and running off with them. I'd kill her if I could catch her.
My friend thinks her dark tortishell genes possess a certain crazy element. That would be about right.
Those bulbs come all matted in shooty things and dry dirt. I couldn't tell which was the bulb and which was just dirt. And some of them weren't round but like tubes... Very odd. Alien Bulbs. Well they are foreign.
I want bluebell bulbs... Wonder where I can get them?

3 comments:

clarrie said...

I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod
I'm getting an ipod

or maybe another kind of mp3 player. But definitely some kind of 21st century audio thang. Hurrah

Trinity said...

wow modernisation hits manchester. I never thought O would eat meat?
Is Jude vegetarian I wonder?

clarrie said...

of course, she is a woman of impeccable style and taste