Thursday, May 11, 2006

chicken fillets anyone?

a million uses for the simple chicken fillet... breast augmentation in at number 56I just got back from Asda. I spent 45 quid I didn't even have. I was shocked when she totalled it up. How did I manage that? Spring reckons Asda is well Chav and shops in Sainsburys. I think Sainsburys shoppers are snobby gits who want to pay over the odds for the same foods and they all go fox hunting and have stoops.
I mostly use the local Iceland. Now that's where we talk true Chav. What about four frozen cod in cigarette flavoured batter for a quid. A bargain or what? Plus Kerry (ms chav 2005) Katona's picture on the front window? Brilliance.
Thing about Iceland is they round stuff up to a pound. It makes life simpler for the inmates. Whiskas cat food 87p in most stores....£1 in Iceland. They have a quid washing powder (99p in the 99p store) they round up the 89p fabric softener to a quid. It's all rounded UP. But no one is clever enough to work that out. If you only have a tenner, the effort of mental shopping arithmetic is taken away. No problem a tenner = 10 things. What an amazing concept. I am humbled by Iceland. Incidentally I just heard via the BBC website that not only do Sainsburys shoppers fox hunt but they've now started doing it ACTUALLY in the aisles of the store.
Tally-Ho.
nice blonde kid delivered free.
Iceland branching out into Maternity Care.Free delivery of children (any age) guaranteed frozen and fresh (minimum spend £25 certain conditions apply)

2 comments:

Jude said...

Rounding up is good we poor people can't count it's true.

Stephen said...

Kerry shops in Asda (in Warrington). She's been spotted there by Teen Red...