Wednesday, May 03, 2006

somerset and dorset train fun

danielle leaves home
Today we paid a little visit to Spring in his workplace on the Railway. Here is Danz sitting by some old suitcases. Actually they looked a bit newer than the ones up in the loft... hmm. The platform was really pretty. I guess despite my humour the railway still evokes a romantic response in me. All that steam and gut wrenching goodbyes. Trouble is when you have two monsters giggling with you, romance is not imperative.
the huge walk that nearly killed us
Here Spring takes us all for a walk to the viewing platform. Walk is a huge swear word in our house. We prefer fuck to walk. Strange that.
dogfish train
One of the sweet little trains had a name.
the kids impatient to return to the computer ridden city smog
My car (shiny) and Springs car (filthy) the girls wait patiently to return to the city.
I liked it... I really don't think it will be a passion of mine though. It was however, a really nice day. The flowers were pretty. I saw lush Bluebells and the place was quaint. Spring told me off for being horrid to the railway once. I am not horrid, just kind of well a bit of a cynic maybe? But very lovely with it. And special, don't forget special.
I'm looking forward to my revisit when the place is actually open and bustling with staff and customers. I'm very sociable you know. (I bet the place is over run with men!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The point is... trains now destroy the memories of trains then. Can you envisage romance, passion or any feelings other than nausea and fear in todays trains?

Trinity said...

well I have had this certain fantasy..........