Monday, May 08, 2006

success

I'm whacked out. First day back at work and amongst the usual crap we had 14 somalian kids for medicals.
I got home and there was a letter from the council. I opened it with trepidation. Remember the grand they said I owed them? Well on appeal they squashed the lot, not only that but the money they've already taken to pay back them, they've refunded.
I'm gobsmacked. I'm extremely grateful and my faith restored in the face of bureaucracy. But amazed never the least. I really didn't think I'd get anywhere at all. Gradually I'm becoming convinced that my letter writing must be really good. Like really good?
Anyways Wow is today's word.

4 comments:

Jude said...

woo hoo drinks on trin

clarrie said...

hurrah you rawk

Steve Sainsbury said...

You kept that quiet last night Trin! I'd have gone for more than a ploughman's and a pint of Stella had I known. Vegetarian lobster thermidor with truffles in a chardonnay sauce with a magnum of champagne more like ...

Spring

Trinity said...

who told you you could comment on my regal blog Springy. You're lowering the tone. We don't have Chavs on here.
We are refined.
Take your fake armani tee-shirt here baby