Tuesday, May 02, 2006

moany cow

I'm tired and a bit pissy. I made a huge error sending someone an email at work and it was read by the powers that be. My private stuff. Rainbows was ok but such a rush. I didn't get home until 18.45 and they had to be out at 7pm.... The traffic was vile. I hate Bristol. When I got to Rainbows there was nowhere to park. It's in a bad area with rows of terraced houses, no drives or garages. I parked miles away. I had to walk round with the CD Player then when I got back some fucker had blocked me in.. Believe me, it was on purpose. You know how these middle classed wankers get about the area of road outside their delightful terraced houses. Well the prats should get a house with a drive if he's so obsessed. I managed to get out but believe me, if I had to bump his precious Fecking Audi A6 in shiny silver... I would have done so.
FFS I'm doing the community a service. I live the other side of town. I HAVE to use the car.
The girls have gone to see Preston and The Ordinary Boys at the Academy. We had a spare ticket. I'm not up to being sandwiched between hundreds of 14 year olds for 4 hours. Abby tried to give the ticket away to her mates... Can you believe no one in the school wanted a free ticket and ride there and back? Danielle's friends had never even heard of them.
Danz is being bullied yet again. I give up. May as well send her in with a big sign kick me here... Bloody school. I can't bear it, coming home here crying all the time.
Anyways... They took the camera with them tonight (which leads me to think OMG and hope they don't flick through the pictures on the SD card). Ooops.

No comments: