Tuesday, May 09, 2006

devilled kidneys

What do they teach these kids at school. TV choice headlines "Grant flees the Square"
Danz said, 'What does flees mean?'
I naturally told her they were small creatures that live on cats and Spring.
I spent the whole afternoon in sodding hospitals. First it was my eminent psychiatrist who actually didn't even turn up, I waited there an hour before someone actually came to tell me he wasn't there.
Hospitals need catsThen a mad dash across the city to my hospital for a Renal Appointment. I have a minor kidney issue I was born with, nothing major. Adds to the spice of life. Only ever affected me when I was pregnant and was the reason for my 2 caesarians.
Anyways I waited 90 minutes. Finally got called. He checked my blood pressure and said it was brilliant and then discharged me. I was in there 2 minutes. Least I don't have to go again and also reconfirms my suspicion that my kidney flare up was due to those damn poison anti-depressants Effexor. Since they've stopped lots of things have resolved.
I hate damn hospitals. Full of sick people. Waste of my day. I could have spent it drinking baileys and eating Turkish delight... Or champagne truffles (if I HAD any)

2 comments:

Steve Sainsbury said...

Another spelling mistake eh Trin? It's fleas, not flees, and neither the cats or me have any.

Keep this up and the only truffles you'll be getting will have the pigs still attached ....

I am the AntiTrin

Trinity said...

I guess you don't get IRONY?
(one up for Trin)