Saturday, October 07, 2006

what did trin do today?

I think I love you
"You got all your homework WRONG young man. Detention after school for you"

Now it MUST be love when you get dragged along to a TRAIN AGM and actually stay the whole hour... Well I did nip out for 20 minutes to buy sweets I guess.
Spring said I was needed to boost the numbers. In fact they had plenty of numbers. Trouble was all they talked about was trains. How dull. It's a conversation killer when they try to talk to you at the end and you tell them you think trains are vile.
Oh well. Tomorrow is our Mexican day at the catering coach. And in true Mexican tradition I've made an apple crumble and a bread and butter pudding for dessert.
We got some tiny cactuses for the tables and some laminated Mexican flag images for place mats.
Abby is helping cook... Should be V interesting. Not sure she's looking forward to it that much ;)
I want a tee-shirt like that
You like Spring's Brassey and DJ Trin tee-shirt? We're doing a Halloween Disco in Horningsham if any of you want to come.
get it away from me mummy
Spring bought Heidi a kitten babble ball. I cost a fiver and when moved makes noises like birds and stuff. She's terrified of it. Hilarious really. Mind, least she won't break it like the rest of her toys. That kitten is a nightmare. She crawled over Springs face the other morning and cut his lip. He hasn't stopped crying about it yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did try to warn you! That kitten is clearly evil incarnate and soon it will be not only your downfall but that of Western civilisation. Surely you can see the pure EVIL in its horrible little whiskery face? For all our sakes, set light to it before it is too late!

Anonymous said...

I was on the train with a bloke reading the LNR train magazine today, he was round faced and as bald as a coot too! It is only a matter of time before scientific research makes the link.

Anonymous said...

PS This is the same anonymous as the last anonymous.