Wednesday, October 11, 2006

miserable mumble......be ok later

Back to the doctors today. I'm really dreading it. I get so anxious sat there with all those other people. And she's ALWAYS at least an hour late with the appointments.
I had a very bad day yesterday. I was so down and miserable. I wanted the kids to come home which is something I haven't wanted for ages. Then I went to Asda for cat litter and bought 2 bottles of shower gel on offer... Which it seems weren't on offer. They'd forgotten to remove the offer sign. When the things came up at full price 4.45 quid! I asked if they could be taken off. Oh no... I had to go to customer services, wait in a queue of 12 people and had 10 minutes to get to Rainbow guides. I flipped. I was completely irrational and loony. It wasn't my fault. It was theirs and they were so unhelpful and slow. Finally they agreed to me having the offer and were going to refund the money I should have had but I thought stuff them. I got the whole. 4.45 back. I'll buy it elsewhere. Such awful service doesn't deserve my money. Bloody stupid Asda.
I finally got to Rainbows all wound up. Poor Collette must get pissed off with me being late.
She's always so calm and lovely. Why can't I be more like her?
She gives too much. She's never a taker,always giving. And SOME people take advantage of her. Grrrr. They'd miss her if she stopped.
Spring is here. He's still not well. Hope he'll be ok for the weekend. Another jaunt to naturist heaven... If it's bloody cold I shall be staying fully clothed. Hmmmm.
BTW Guess whose taking a perfect sponge making class at Bitten Railway next week? Yes. Collette. Look out for flat as a pancake pictures next Tuesday. She makes me laugh.
Maybe we should do cookery classes at the S&D, chocolate Crispie cakes anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill babe :-)
I think winter must be coming huh? All is well, life is good. Health will be better.
*hugs*
Relax and unwind. Nab a rosemary oil and have a bath with a few drops. If that fails... go hug a tree and have a choccy indulge ;-) You know the drill.
:-)