Thursday, October 12, 2006

TV hell

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI miss Spring not being here. I feel like I haven't seen much of him this week. Probably because even when he was here he was quite unwell.
Tonight there seems to be nothing else but TV. Now I went through a stage when I wouldn't even have the tv on but when you live with Miss TV 2006 with Charmed her chosen subject. That's impossible.
So I'm left here with TV on and as much as I try to ignore it, it's permeating my head.
Now take Eastenders. It's the kind of programme that even if you haven't watched for 2 years you can pick it up in seconds. Its a sad sad show. It's full of misery and despair. Mothers with Downs kids they don't want, teenagers in love with crooks, lies and more lies, cheating spouses. And who the fuck gives a toss about some ugly bloke called Minty whose GF is some Aussie con woman?
Tonight we had a Karaoke in the Queen Vic. Peggy singing something awful. It was the worst TV I have seen in ages. Sad that people are actually hooked on this and TAPE it.
Now she has on Veronica Mars. She's delighted Spring isn't here. Apparently he disturbs her Veronica Mars every Thursday and on the odd occasion she can't watch Charmed because he insists on watching University Challenge.
I'm so bored. I even read 'Pride and Prejudice' again today and 'Jo of the Chalet school'. Tophole reading... ooops slang.
We're off to our Naturist weekend tomorrow. This time it's in Fareham. Caravans (luxury of course) hope he'll be ok but least I won't be forced to watch vile TV.
Wish I could see more of him. Guess that will not be possible for many years.
Think I need to go back to work.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Have a fabulous weekend. I hope it stays warm for you!