Sunday, October 22, 2006

hideous

somewhere to shove your cup of tea
Last week and this week I've found myself disturbed by the very back page of my TV Times. WTF are these? I really don't know which one is more hideous. Number one is the Liverpool FC side table at the bargain price of £149.75. Perfect for those hard to buy for footie fans, with a side table fetish. It even has a felt lined drawer to keep your coasters, pack of cards or condoms in.
Then the second week I turned over the TV mag to view this dreadful pink teddy Bear in the memory of Princess Diana.
"The 'England's Rose Bear' set at a humble £180 (least there was no 75p there)
Embroidered on one paw is a golden emblem to honour Diana's status as 'The Queen Of Hearts' and around her neck is a 18 carat gold plated necklace with a genuine swarovski crystal"

.... I mean WOW.
I want to be sick.
hideous pink, all done in the very worse possible taste!

No comments: