Thursday, October 05, 2006

thursday tales

Busy little day. Danz had braces fitted this morning. I've been through it all before with Abby but she WAS nervous. Apparently it's 'cool' to have braces though (remind me to fit some on Spring) Then we nipped into town to get some Plan B and Mumm-ra tickets. I have always wanted someone to do gigs with. Spring loves Plan B. It isn't until February but what the heck. I can't wait.
I did read the Bristol Metro in the dentist waiting room. The free mag, I believe they have most places.
I was reading the readers letters.
Unbelievable what crap people actually write in and they publish.

Dear Metro
I was shopping the other day and was amazed how many people had thick winter coats on. I was concerned as to what they were going to do when the weather really does turn cold. They certainly won't feel the benefit.
Anxious from St George

Have they got nothing better to worry about?
I got Collette her birthday present finally. We're going out to dinner tomorrow night with the mad Cardiff lot. Should be fun. Italian... I like Italian food.
GTG Springs' here.
Be happy
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mumm-ra?? I remember the cool chap from Thundercats but who are this lot? Clearly some group only somebody (slightly) under 50 woud know about.

Steve Sainsbury said...

Never mind. You keep listening to your Victor Sylvester 78s - all is well with the world ...