Wednesday, October 11, 2006

twats and bloods

Well, my results are almost normal and I shall be returning to the life of the employed next week (whoopee hmmmm) but the scan showed some liver disease so I shall also be going to see some liver doctor in the next few months. She also said that I've had glandular fever through all of this.... Must have been bloody mild as I haven't noticed but there are the blood results with it clear as day.
I also think I've given it to poor Spring whose quite unwell, with extreme tiredness muscle pains headaches and tummy pains. Aren't I nice?
The kids father had a birthday yesterday. I kept on for ages about them sending him a card... But nothing happened so I got one, made Abby sign it and posted it. He then rang 5 times, for various things. 'Had the girls remembered his birthday on their own or did I remind them'? FFS. 'Did I realise Abby was 17 next June and what was I doing for her birthday? Umm duh! AND did I ALSO realise that Abby was 18 the year after and if I was expecting him to pay out towards a party I'd have to say right now so he can start saving.
Someone tell me how I managed to marry a total twat?
So back to the land of the living goes Trin. I'm sure work will be THRILLED to have me back... I did laugh when they rang me this morning to ask how to use the outpatient computer programme. See they DO need me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All illnesses you catch from kittens. Well known fact.

Donna said...

I love that picture Trin - you've cheered me up.

You're really having a tough time with your health - I hope it improves soon.

Donna x