Saturday, October 28, 2006

idiots

needless and irritating
I am still 2 1/2 months later getting irate calls by people I owed money to before the bankruptcy. Last week I had a nasty letter with a threat to visit the house. The girls have had really nasty Bailiff experiences in the past and I didn't want them worried if I wasn't here, so I called them. Thank fully they said they had received the bankruptcy notification that week and no further action would be taken. So I kind of though that was that. The notices had gone out and finally I could relax.... Um no.
Today I get back from work and the phone rings.
"Can I speak to Trinity please
"Speaking"
"Well Trinity we are from Marsdens Debt collectors and we want to know what you intend to do about the money you owe BT"
Quick brain scan...BT??
"I have no idea what you are talking about"
"Ohh... Wait ummmm no not BT ummm Blogs catalogue then"
"Wow you're terribly professional aren't you?"
"It's not me rather my computer that caused that error"
"Well as Blog catalogue already know I was made bankrupt in August"
"Well if that's true, could you send us a copy of the bankruptcy then"
"I don't think so, You as debt people should know I can have nothing to do with you. The official receiver sends out such letters and I know Blogs catalogue will have their copy"
"Well WE need one too!"
I laughed to myself... The debt wasn't with them so why should myself or the official receiver deal with them? Truth is they won't.
He was most put out with me
"So I guess I shall just leave the debt on file like this then shall I?"
I really did laugh "Fine by me,goodbye!"

Trouble is I still get riled by them calling. I do feel bad about the debts, I do feel ashamed but they really do push it.
Tonight is the big night of our Halloween Disco in Warminster. I've been to work all morning, my ward is reopening Monday morning. I spent the day cleaning cots, making up beds and restocking. My bloody feet are killing me..... Best rest them otherwise my dancing capabilities will be compromised!!
"Welcome to the Black Parade"... Here we come.....

No comments: