Saturday, August 19, 2006

where's my mummy?

Heidi does her stuff
I had a text on Wednesday night to say the Kittens Mummy had gone into the farm yard for 10 minutes and come back with her leg all hanging off and bleeding. An emergency dash to the vets and she was back with staples and very dopey post operation.
She was a good mum though and woke up and straight away looked after the Kits.
Where's my mummy?
However, Friday morning she decided she didn't like the staples and took them out.
My sister took her to the vets again and they kept her in ALL DAY.
dobey and his bottle
So Me Spring and the girls went to the farm to help feed the Kittens. Spring has some pictures of Heidi with her bottle... Go check his site.
It was so cute. My sister had to buy bottles and cat milk. I made it up and we took it in turns feeding them. They didn't take long to catch on with it, though Ginge and Heidi were the best. The other three were a bit reluctant. But they all had feeds and Mini (mum) was returned home in the evening.
Best birthday present ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the green and blue rods sticking out of the top kitten's skull. Glad somebody at least appreciates the merits of conducting cruel experiments on cute kittens.