Sunday, August 20, 2006

shut up head

Ridiculously stressed tonight. The bankruptcy has made me ill this week. Every day I woke with a headache and feeling sick and tummy ache. But this weekend with my birthday and Spring here I kind of swept it away. After he went tonight I got out the forms I had to fill out, pages of them AGAIN.
dim TrinI had to do an expediture sheet which was so basic, I found it hard to get everything in and not look like I have thousands left over each year. Then write a letter to say why they shouldn't take the car and sell it. The fact it's worth about 500 quid and had a dodgy clutch doesn't matter. But without a car I shall not be travelling 2 hours to work and 2 hours back every day on a stupid bus. I shall go on the Social. Join the club here.
Then I had to get stuff witnessed... So I had to get Barbara next door to do it. Embarrassed or what? Then I can't find any wage slips except this months. I reckon the rest are in my drawer in work, but the forms had to be posted as they have to get there Tuesday Morning at the latest.
Then I have another interview with the official receiver on Thursday to find out his decision on whether I am to blame or need to pay money to him for the bankruptcy.
Someone send me some chill pills.
Oh yes, he wants bank statements. I am on a paperless option and can't use the internet banking no more as they foreclosed on me. So what am I meant to do?
Worry worry worry.
I am pathetic. I think Spring must be really pissed off with me this week.



2 comments:

Steve Sainsbury said...

No I'm not.

You're lovely!!!

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You're not pathetic, he's not pissed with you and he's spot on... you are lovely.

Go hug a tree and share some faith babe.
*hugs*