Tuesday, August 15, 2006

it's done

Well guys I am now officially bankrupt.It was quite a day, mainly because I was so stressed but I was brave. Never cried and got through it. Spring was so brilliant, telling jokes being sarcastic and just supportive. He even took me to the Wessex Flyer for dinner afterwards. Thanks love I won't forget that.
None of it was as bad as I'd imagined but it's not quite all over as now I have to comply with certain things and have this complex money thing sorted.
But I am debt free. I got home and there was a vile letter from the bank. "Rip it up" Spring said "Ignore it"
Then a phone call from those hideous masters of rip off, namely the 48% APR Welcome finance bastards who told me that the car I had 2 years ago that was scrapped was in fact on hire purchase and insinuated they were going to come get it. Well they'll have a job but I got quite worked up about it until Spring told me that all my assets were now in the control of the official receiver and Welcome Finance could go toss.
Still it unnerved an already jolted head. I feel ill now. I'm the worst I've been in ages. I think I need a quiet day to recover and chill.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI don't actually feel any different, no relief or freedom. Feel a bit of a failure to be perfectly honest. I'm glad it's over and I'm glad I did it though.
I'm sure I'll feel better in a few days.
However I'm not sure if I will ever regain use of my legs again. They are so painful after yesterdays trek to the outer hebrides. I was awake half the night with worry and painful legs and they STILL hurt today.
I have blisters and callouses and shooting pains. I need a professional masseur to administer relief.
Oh and ps...... It's my Birthday Friday. 36 yipeeeee! (no comments Jude)

2 comments:

Jude said...

I'm sure you'll be less stressed now you've done it.

36363636363636 hmm OK!

Anonymous said...

Live begins anew today
*hugs*

36? So THAT's what many happen returns means ;-)