Sunday, August 06, 2006

sensible


"Dancing is not the right thing for you. Up to now I have tried to keep you away from corruption and in the city there is always the danger that you may be overcome in the struggle against evil."



tracks and tracks:

"They come downstairs and tell you to turn your music down, moan 'cos you don't wear clothes when it's 90+ outside and have CD collections that would shame your grandparents. "

Sounds like Abby and Danz.... Wait a minute that IS Abby and Danz.
This is me and Springs new site. Combining the raw challenge of music and trains. Hmmm.
Novel.
"Your kids are like Nazi Guards" Spring remarked to me the other day after Abby had flown upstairs to tell me to turn DOWN David Bowie. Didn't I realise there were people living in our street. This was at 1pm not 3 in the morning. Also put some clothes on. She had no desire to see Springs legs, or nose or elbows for that matter.
Sat on the sofa with lap top on her.... ummm lap she listens to every word and she displays her displeasure with a snort or guttural throaty noise.
Dan I even had Daniel telling me he had no desire to see Springs naked bum at school the other day.
Teenagers? Yep he's right. What is happening?
Go get a tattoo and ditch the lace ups.
I is as cool as cool can be.
xxx

No comments: