Monday, August 21, 2006

matchmaking god

Geriatric gay love in the olden days
I get these damn Christian singles emails every single day. I reckon someone is having a laugh and signed me up or some do gooder Christian is trying to save my soul.
My mum's neighbour Edie is a devout Christian but her Husband Cecil thinks it's all a load of crap. She 'knows' they won't be together for all eternity because he is naturally doomed to hell and damnation. Oh well.
good clean living boy needed must read the bible and be good at kneeling. Fab hair essential
What bad luck that Edie wasn't able to take advantage of the fabulous Christian Singles service? She needn't have spent 50 years with the heathen Cecil (who incidently is a total gem, kind, calm, hard working, handy round the house and probably fab in bed)
She could have got "The One".
Isn't the internet great?

No comments: