Sunday, August 06, 2006

birthday boy

opening the champers
Today was Springs birthday... A big one as it turns out. He came over at about 2 pm and we went to the farm to choose his kitten... That was REALLY his gift. I bought him some stuff. A robe to wear at Dilly Dally, a tee-shirt, some CD's, a Barometer (Abby thought this hilarious) plus other bits.
Daleks do not do birthdays
She choose his Dalek cake. We had a bottle of champagne between us before 5 pm. Abby was most disgusted. She said it was far too early to start drinking. I wonder who made her Mother Superior.
I made fajitas and fired up the chocolate fountain for dessert. Now he's asleep on my bed from over indulgence I fear.... ahhh who cares that's what should happen on your birthday.
Happy Birthday sweetheart. Loves you.
xxx

No comments: