Saturday, August 05, 2006

strange asda

Adsa the year 2006. Captains log dated August 5th.
Whilst perusing the creme frais I noticed my darling children had done a detour and headed off to the Muller Yogurt section and were in the process of filling my shopping trolley with several hundred yogurts.
I shouted "Get over here now" in their direction.
Suddenly a man approached me with a trolley and a kid in it.
"I thought you meant me" he laughed. His missus followed behind and raised her eyebrows at his antics.
As he walked off I said to the girls "You get a very strange breed of customer shopping in Asda"
With that the entire row of people looking at the dips turned around and stared at me.
"Not you lot" I stuttered. By this time the girls were so embarrassed they'd walked off and I was left to choose my salsa dip all alone.
On the way out I stopped at customer services to try get Abby a job, but it seems they've all gone.
Grrr.
Spring's 50th birthday tomorrow! Abby choose his cake and spent the entire time trying to persuade me to get pink wrapping paper and a fairy princess tablecloth.
Perhaps she knows something I don't.

No comments: