Monday, August 28, 2006

pontins '06


Pontins Brean Somerset 2006. Bank Holiday weekend with a kick. We arrived before Spring and made our way to the restaurant where we had the compulsory chav flavoured all day breakfast and settled in for the duration. Abby was thrilled to see her old mate Postman Pat make his rounds whilst we were eating. She was obsessed with Pat when she was little. However seeing this 6 foot manbeast lurching around the place was enough to put you off your fried bread. Wonder if he knows size does now matter with Royal Mail?

Friday night and me and Spring left the kids alone (eeek) locked the door and skipped off to see the highlight of my entire life. Showaddywaddy. I was rather hysterical to find that I actually knew all the lyrics and the dance moves. I blame my parental Christian upbringing.
The venue was packed with Brummies shouting 'get your kegs off' and 'Give us a fag Les'. However Spring is going to do a rousing review of the show so I'll link to it when it's made available for public consumption(Go check) All I can say is "Pretty Little Angel Eyes"

Keep out? Who in their right mind would go in there. Abby had nightmares all night about The Ring and that girl with the rather unkempt hair chasing her. This was on the beach. We went there for about 20 seconds. Got sandwhipped and the kids wanted to go back. I have to say holidays are much more chilled with just me and Spring.

Danielle is bowing to Spring.... Us Trinity women know our places.
(right)

1 comment:

Trinity said...

there's nothing wrong with chavs mate. I enjoyed it.
I have issues with smoking but apart from that...