Saturday, July 24, 2004

Where For art Thou Sleep?

Its 2am. And it looks like its gonna be another sleepless night. I'm tired but sleep is evading me. I hurt my shoulder Thursday. Don't know how I did it but it hurts. Aches, and my neck grates when I turn my head. Guess I better rest tomorrow!
Had a very busy day in work which didn't help. But at least the day went quick and for once there were no hassles. Just honest to goodness down to earth nursing. The best kind that makes the job worthwhile.
A little shocked at Victor leaving BB but understandable after his nasty outburst to Shell. Simpering Shell who has to go next after Jason the poser.
Had strange phone call from someone who chatted for 1/2 hour about the fact that God didn't have just one son but in fact many of them. Well I had heard he was 'Massive' (In Church someone stood up and said God was stood behind her embracing her and he was MASSIVE)
I don't handle incomprehensible phone calls well after 12 hour shifts.
Going to see Thunderbirds are Go tomorrow. I used to love that show. My fav was Thunderbird 4. But we didn't see it anyway near enough for my liking. I was a puppet freak, Captain Scarlet, Stingray,Joe 90 then I moved onto the sci-fi stuff. I loved Space 1999 and UFO.
Anyway going to try sleep. Think I need a massage!
 

No comments: