Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Monday

Next door spent the night engaged in yet another battle of who can say the worst profanities to each other. Why stay together if life consists of that most nights? I hate arguments and even worse hate arguments with a partner. Ok the making up is fun! but it makes me feel bad for days after like a little bit of me has died in the anger.
My youngest is off on school camp. She's very excited. I packed her stuff last night, I packed enough for a month I think! wishful thinking.
The oldest isn't a morning person. Her face looks like thunder from the moment she gets up and any conversation is said in short barks. Today she didn't have anything to wear...oh except the 7 carefully ironed tops I found when I looked. I said 'bitch' under my breath and it made me feel better for 10 seconds.
I have a days holiday from work today. Good job really. I'm stressed. I ran two red lights yesterday and was completely away with the fairies.
I'm watching big brother. I think Ahmed has lost the plot. Also I dislike Jason but this is just a TV programme and the amount of hatred that man has mustered from the tabloids, and general public is more than Bush, Hussein and Bin Laden put together. Its ridiculous. But Ahmed looks sick to me. Although he's volunteered to join the house, I don't think he realised how being taken out of his own surroundings would affect him. He too will get the rent-a-yob treatment when he leaves the camp. The braying, booing cretins that Channel four seem to allow into their eviction shows.
This Big Brother is very watchable but I ask myself why at times. Maybe I'm as bad as the rest?

No comments: