Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Turgid Tuesday

All started with a shock when I opened a letter that was a summons to the Magistrates Court.My heart leaped and I shook. What had Trin done? But after steadying myself I realised it wasn't in my name. Someone who lived here years ago. I was pissed though that the offence (alledgedly ...I like saying that) took place in March and my address had been given but we've been living here since last November. The bad woman had given my address. I phoned the courts and they said ok but I'd be visited by a police officer to confirm my identity. So that's it now. Every day up early, full make up and hair incase I get a man in uniform on umm I mean in my lounge.
I reluctantly went and collected my Busted tickets. Its this Sunday wah think of me with all those screaming teeny girls. I know a handful of songs, hope they have a quiet area so rock mothers can go listen to BRMC on their walkmans.
I had to cancel the EuroDisney holiday because of my dad. Too soon to go away after his heart surgery. I'm going to go again in January...Weather will be cold but it will be boost after the let down of Christmas.
Bought School of Rock for Hellteen to keep her quiet. I love Jack Black. He's a God. I saw Tenacious D at the London Brixton Academy last year. They rocked and everyone was laughing so hard at them. He had London in the palm of his hand and God knows where that had been recently!
I'm thinking about my Dad as well. Its a 4 hour Operation and they are fretting he may need renal dialysis afterwards. Bless him. Say a little prayer for him if you read this. Thanks guys xx

No comments: