Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hello World

Hello cruel world.
My Name is Trin and this is my new blog. Its really just for me. A place for self expression and thoughts and if you're interested in reading them so be it. If not sod off.
First of all the world isn't cruel. Just seems it sometimes. Life is good to me really. I've had knocks, but maybe not as bad as other peoples.
So about me? Well I'm going to be cryptic. I'm not young but hey certainly not old. I've been married. To a total idiot but he did give me a couple of very lovely daughters.
I work as a staff nurse in a busy hospital, and I like it (usually)
I'm probably not normal. But show me someone who is. I'm passionate about certain men, indie rock, sci fi movies (but NO NO NO Star trek) I'm at a point in life where I know lots of things but realise there's also a hell of a lot of things I don't know. And I WANT to know stuff. I want to explore and discover. I want to travel, have good sex and see as many bands as I can.
I love people. Everyone deserves to be loved. Except maybe me. I don't want love and strive to ignore it and not become trapped in its evil jaws again. And I'm not talking about the ex husband here. I don't know if I ever loved him.
I love my two cats though and accept their love back. Cats are cool, independent and intelligent. Worshipped through the ages. And rightly so.
Anyways I'm off to explore the world of the blogger
xxx

No comments: