Friday, July 30, 2004

Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the Streets of London...


Hmm Two days in London and this is the most interesting shot? Well shows I had too much fun to have time to take pics. This is the bright lights of my Hotel in the distance. London is so cool. So busy and cosmopolitan and noisy. I've never heard so may sirens and for heavens sake Bristol is hardly the countryside! I had a lovely day just for ME. Hotel, room service, excellent and very sexy company. A lush Italian meal. No-one makes pizza like a real Italian. These places like Pizza Express are ok but you need to try the real thing. Plus this place did the most gorgeous ice-cream possible. I have to go back there. I visited the trendy, Camden with its stalls full of clothes ranging form the outrageous to the gorgeous. Camden was full of Goths in the sunshine. Went to the Camden Barfly which was cool. All very relaxed and happy. I'm home now chilled and satisfied. More adventures to come (hopefully) Posted by Hello

No comments: