Friday, July 16, 2004

Fricking Friday

Can't wait to see Ahmed megalomaniac kicked out of BB tonight. He's a misogynist, homophobic, woman hater. I voted for him about 10 times! I am opening my bottle of wine and beginning to celebrate already.
My Dad is marginally brighter but I came across a miserable bitch of a ward sister in ITU today. She picked the wrong person to get on the wrong side of. I fight for my family and friends, she better watch it.
I heard a Dogs Die in Hot Cars track which was fantastic. They warrant checking out much more.
I'm getting more panicked about having to see Busted on Sunday. Bloody teeny boy band. Mind I'd possibly not kick Charlie out, if he didn't suck his thumb.
I need to get online and find out where Exeter Castle is. If you're going, you'll spot me right at the back with the scowl.
A and D finished school today. 'A' came upstairs screaming that a spider was going to kill her. 'D' drew thankyou cards for her teachers (I'm a tight bitch) problem is her spelling. She wrote 'Thankyou to my beast teacher. Hmph wonder what they thought?
 
 


No comments: