Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Braving The Pit

Today was 'Pit' Day. Abs is gone to drama for the day and I'd decided to brave her room and change the bedding! It hadn't be done for ages and the situation was becoming hostile. Armed with rubber gloves (just because I like Rubber) and a heart of purity I entered the said room and commenced 'The Operation'.
It was a dirty job but someone had to do it.
The terrain was littered with underwear, socks, empty sweet wrappers, the odd bomb, a bottle of Vodka! school newsletters Hmmm, and the usual droppings of a teenage terrorist. I went in, did the job and got out as fast as possible and now am waiting for the nuclear fall-out which will surely happen when its discovered that
 
  1. I dared to OPEN the Curtains
  2. I opened the window to allow fresh air to circulate
  3. I threw away some pop magazines which allegedly had Busted posters in them

I'm waiting for my medal from the Queen now. Which I hope to collect next Thursday along with a spot of bare back riding on the royal steed.



No comments: