Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Shopping

I'm watching Holby City. I have no idea why. It is soooo crap its embarrassing. So totally unreal and the acting and forced accent is hilarious. I like to watch it every now and again so I can bitch about it.
I had a goodish day. Work was hectic but it was my clinic day and I love clinic day. Someone told me once that outpatients is the window to the outside world. The first line of contact for many to the NHS and Nurses and Doctors. And in Paediatrics our docs are so lovely. Down to earth, sense of humour and ordinary. Its nothing to see the consultant on the floor playing with toys (even with no kids there!)
I had my own renal out patients today though...... Hate anything to do with me. My blood pressure is WAY over what they want. FFS! I guess I better do something about it.
I also went SHOPPING. Bought clothes. I'm going out on Thursday. A visit to see the Queen. I have to look my best for her you know! Clothes and Make-Up. Girls Paradise.

No comments: