Monday, July 26, 2004

Weird Day

I don't feel very happy today. Work was fine albeit bitty with lots of stuff not done properly and me getting frustrated.
I had a couple of txts from someone I'd been kind to and tbh he's making a nuisance of himself now. I could kick myself for doing what I knew I shouldn't and being too stupidly soft.
I feel fat and ugly. Nothing new there though. And I hate getting up.
Work was so great Friday, fast and intense. Hasn't been like that for ages and today was an anti-climax.
So I wasn't too unhappy to go home early. Dad's not well again. He wasn't allowed home. Needs to go back to theatre this afternoon. My mum rang up upset. She was in Weston waiting for him and couldn't get back up here. So I went home picked up the girls and went and got her. Only managed to run two red lights today though. I'm getting better.
Today I don't feel my life is going anywhere. The same things day in day out. Is this it? Is this what everyone else's life is like? I also feel lonely. Marie is in Spain and I haven't got anyone to talk to. Besides I believe I'm a pain anyways. One of my 'friends' told me that I talk down to him as if he's a five year old. This really hurt me. I was expressing concern and caring. But then I stopped and looked at myself and realised I probably am like that. I come across as pathetic. Anyways I decided not to call him anymore because my intention was friendly and caring and he really did upset me to the point of tears.
He did text me Saturday though, very drunk but my resolve stands firm. I need to firm up and dump the dross that hangs onto my knicker elastic. Someone told me I need winners not losers. Its just all the winners are in the home straight and I'm still at home base.
Boy do I feel sorry for myself. Stressed, unhappy and need a hug
Poor Trin
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) sorry if I didn't help, I've not had a great day either - but you don't deserve pathetic blokes treating you like crap, because you are nice. Lovely, in fact.