Friday, September 29, 2006

day four................ climbed snowdonia


Apparently real, not cropped. Northampton knows how to run a hospital ;)

I'm ok. Taking it easy, hopefully a bit better each day. This blog must be so bloody dull. Day one was ill, day two, was ill.... Day three....

I had a nice day. I took Spring out to dinner. He's taking me out for the day tomorrow. We saw an Iceland delivery van delivering frozen food in Hartcliffe with the driver smoking behind the wheel. I thought it was completely disgraceful.
I took Spring to the post office thinking he'd agree how vile it was in there. He bloody LIKED it. Said it had character. There was a notice on the board. Someone lost a parrot. There's a 200 quid reward for finding it. He wanted to go on a big Parrot hunt.
I started some Christmas Shopping. Not much but a start. Why does it come round so quickly?
I'm looking forward to this year though. I won't be alone now. It will be fun. No more miserable sad alone Christmas Blogging posts for me.
We're going to decorate the train station for Halloween next week. A good pagan festival. Then next Sunday we have the Mexican day in the catering coach. If your around come join us. Sample my fine Mexican cooking in first class.
Abby's coming to help to .... well she is Ms NVQ catering 2006.
Now where has that kitten got to?
XXX

No comments: