Monday, September 11, 2006

window talk

See Bailey under the window Van?
Today was D Day for our street. The day we all got new windows fitted. Nice double glazing with windows that actually open. Since we moved in here there's only been about 4 windows in the whole house that actually open.
The window fitters were nice. Young and friendly and told us tales of smelly, vile houses with dogs that bite, copious amounts of dirt and flea bites.
my mum came up to help me clear up. I'd cleared the bathroom window sills but had forgotten to move the mirror by the sink.
The window men had moved the mirror and put it on the floor. Later when the window was fitted and I'd gone to put everything back I'd put my hands under the chair to reach the mirror and my hand hit something soft and jelly like. To my horror I picked up a dusty old dildo. One I'd bought ages ago in interest (as you do) and forgotten about.
Worse thing is they haven't finished yet... They've got to come back tomorrow to finish the job.

the lounge new windows
The windows are really nice looking. Shame my front door looks so awful. You can tell it's council by the door... tsk.
The window men said I was very nice and helpful. The worst bit of their job was to wade through the pit Abby calls a bedroom to fit her window. They said they needed danger money for that horror
the pit window
Abby's pit window.... She's now worried that her new window will either fall in on her whilst she's sleeping in her bed or someone will climb up and get through the new opening and murder her.
Too much imagination that girl!

No comments: