Friday, September 22, 2006

sorry


What a week! I'm sorry about the lack of blogging. Still really quite unwell with this liver infection thing.
Spent a lot of the day at doctors. Spring came with me.
My Doctor wanted to send me to some vile hospital full of sick people but I just got away with it.
The doctor last night said he thought I had hepatitis... What a load of crap. I told my doc today what he'd said. She smiled "You aren't an IV drug user or been to the Gambia recently?"
"No but we have been to Brean Sands" Spring remarked.
Seems I'll have to go see someone at the hospital next week sometime.
Much better, more controlled and give me chance to feel a bit better before trekking up there.
Meanwhile back at the Ranch.... That kitten is quite the handful.
This picture suits her to a Tee.

No comments: