Monday, September 25, 2006

more baby less rest


The Kitten is a whirlwind of biting scratching and mischief. Today she pulled out the lead from the cable internet and we couldn't work out why we were offline. We always say Heidi reminds us of a baby Panda because of her eyes. This headline made me smile and think of her. Man Bites panda so panda bites him back... But WE didn't bite YOU heidi!

There is the odd occasion when she's cute and sweet and the girls play babies with her. Doesn't last long though

Well, I feel worse now.... But once again I'm sure it's in my head. I was feeling ok. Then the Doctor rang to say my Liver tests were twice as bad as last Monday. The top number of normal is 40. Last week they were 250 and this week they're 550.
So more bloods tomorrow... More doctors. More tests.
More 'rest'
Yeah. After I did the ironing, vacuuming, dinner and shopping.
How can you rest when you're a single mum?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's better to rest for a week than be laid up for a month.
*hugs*